Owner: Lori M. Heaphy, CCR, RPR, CMRS
Nationally certified 1988 (RPR)
State certified 1986 (CCR)
Certified Manager of Reporting Services 2009 (CMRS)
Bringing 30 years of experience to her firm, Lori leads a team of highly skilled professionals dedicated to the art of preserving the record. Having passed the national and state certification requirements, Lori understands the importance of creating, preserving, and delivering an accurate record, on time.
Office manager: Tammy Price
During the years Tammy has worked for our firm, she has been very hands-on in every area of the company. Tammy’s ten years of experience in a law office has been invaluable in helping us deliver accurate and on-time transcripts, which is exactly what our clients expect. Tammy’s customer service approach is uniquely pleasant.
Production: Holly Touchette
Prior to joining our firm, Holly gained valuable experience serving the legal industry. Our clients depend on Holly’s attention to detail to ensure their orders are delivered precisely. Holly’s organizational skills ensure that our production department is efficient and effective. In fact, our clients appreciate that we can quickly locate old transcripts at a moment’s notice.
Meet the Reporters
Debbie Giddings Chaney, CCR
Christine L. Oertling, CCR, RPR
Theresa Watts, CCR
Lauren Denham, CCR
Jonna Greenwood, CCR, CSR, RPR
Mission, Vision, and Values
With 30 years of experience and support from the legal community, our firm has evolved into a leading court reporting firm covering most of the state of Louisiana. Our mission is to provide the legal community with exemplary court reporting services delivered by a team of highly skilled professionals dedicated to the art of preserving the record. Quite simply, we are focused on being the best in the business.
Why Hire Us?
Our court reporters are uniquely pleasant, knowledgeable, proficient, trustworthy, dependable, and love their careers. This ensures our clients receive high-quality service every time.
We believe in…
- Providing the best possible customer service
- Timely delivery of all transcripts
- Being fair and impartial toward each participant
- Treating all parties equally
- Providing comparable services to all attorneys in a proceeding
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Preserving the confidentiality and ensuring the security of information
- Goodwill in the community
We are passionate about the community in which we live. This passion drives one of our core beliefs: Giving back. We are proud of our sponsorship of the following organizations and events as well as the pro bono work that we have done.
Want to Become a Court Reporter?
Want information on a career as a court reporter and getting started?
- Is court reporting right for you? Are you good at English and grammar? Do you have good dexterity in your hands? Consider this 6 to 8 week program to find out: “A to Z Program, Intro to Steno Machine Shorthand.” – Visit Site
- Find the right school and receive tuition assistance. Consider “Project Steno” – Visit Site
- Once you have gone through the A to Z Program and you want to pursue court reporting as a career, consider Mark Kislinbury’s 18-month online school to learn his cutting-edge theory and speed build – Mark Kislinbury Academy of Court Reporting – Visit Site